NODINE, Minn. - Parts of I-90 were closed early Tuesday near Nodine, Minnesota after two semitrailers collided killing both drivers.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, one of the drivers was heading eastbound and crossed the median, hitting the other semi.
Both of the trucks started on fire.
A detour was set up during the crash investigation.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say