NODINE, Minn. - Parts of I-90 were closed early Tuesday near Nodine, Minnesota after two semitrailers collided killing both drivers.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, one of the drivers was heading eastbound and crossed the median, hitting the other semi.
Both of the trucks started on fire.
A detour was set up during the crash investigation.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids