VALLEY CITY, N.D. - Two people from Wisconsin who were injured in a single-vehicle crash in southeastern North Dakota have died from their injuries.
The Highway Patrol said 22-year-old Kyle Truckey, of Thorp, Wis., died at a Fargo hospital on Friday, and 23-year-old Tiffany Przybycien, of Amery, Wis., died at the same hospital on Saturday.
Authorities said Przybycien was driving a pickup truck that spun out of control on an icy Interstate 94 west of Valley City last Wednesday and rolled in the median, throwing both her and Truckey from the vehicle.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people