VALLEY CITY, N.D. - Two people from Wisconsin who were injured in a single-vehicle crash in southeastern North Dakota have died from their injuries.
The Highway Patrol said 22-year-old Kyle Truckey, of Thorp, Wis., died at a Fargo hospital on Friday, and 23-year-old Tiffany Przybycien, of Amery, Wis., died at the same hospital on Saturday.
Authorities said Przybycien was driving a pickup truck that spun out of control on an icy Interstate 94 west of Valley City last Wednesday and rolled in the median, throwing both her and Truckey from the vehicle.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers