VALLEY CITY, N.D. - Two people from Wisconsin who were injured in a single-vehicle crash in southeastern North Dakota have died from their injuries.
The Highway Patrol said 22-year-old Kyle Truckey, of Thorp, Wis., died at a Fargo hospital on Friday, and 23-year-old Tiffany Przybycien, of Amery, Wis., died at the same hospital on Saturday.
Authorities said Przybycien was driving a pickup truck that spun out of control on an icy Interstate 94 west of Valley City last Wednesday and rolled in the median, throwing both her and Truckey from the vehicle.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash