MADISON, Wis. - A new clothing store and a Hallmark store are opening at West Towne Mall.
A release from the mall said Apricot Lane has opened and Amy's Hallmark will open late this summer. Eddie Bauer has moved to a new location.
Apricot Lane specializes in clothing, accessories and gifts and opened near the main entrance across from Sephora.
Eddie Bauer offers clothing and accessories for outdoor lifestyles and opened in a new location near Sears.
Amy's Hallmark will have greeting cards, gift wrap, stationery, gifts and collectibles and will open near JCPenney.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists