MADISON, Wis. - A new clothing store and a Hallmark store are opening at West Towne Mall.
A release from the mall said Apricot Lane has opened and Amy's Hallmark will open late this summer. Eddie Bauer has moved to a new location.
Apricot Lane specializes in clothing, accessories and gifts and opened near the main entrance across from Sephora.
Eddie Bauer offers clothing and accessories for outdoor lifestyles and opened in a new location near Sears.
Amy's Hallmark will have greeting cards, gift wrap, stationery, gifts and collectibles and will open near JCPenney.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land