TOWN OF OREGON, Wis. - Three people were taken to the hospital Thursday with non-life-threatening injuries Thursday following a high speed pursuit involving two motorcycles going more than 100 mph, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident happened on County Highway CC near the intersection of Judd Road and Crestwood Drive near Belleville around 7 p.m. Thursday.
According to the State Patrol, a trooper attempted to stop the motorcycles on CC, but both motorcycles failed to yield to the trooper's emergency lights and sirens. Shortly afterward, the two motorcycles crashed into each other, according to the State Patrol.
The 20-year-old driver of the first motorcycle was taken by ambulance to UW Hospital in Madison, while his 19-year-old passenger was taken via Med Flight to the hospital.
The 18-year-old driver of the second motorcycle fled into the woods, but later sought medical attention at St. Mary's Hospital.
Charges are pending on both drivers, according to the State Patrol.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head