EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - Someone who bought a Powerball lottery ticket in Eau Claire is a new millionaire.
The Wisconsin Lottery says a $2 million winning ticket in Wednesday night's drawing was sold at a Kwik Trip. The $2 million Eau Claire winner has 180 days to claim the prize at lottery headquarters in Madison.
The Powerball jackpot climbs to about $60 million for Saturday's drawing.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out