BELOIT, Wis. - An employee of a Radio Shack store in Beloit was tied up and put into a back room while the store was robbed, according to a release from Beloit police.
Officers were called to the Radio Shack at 2690 Cranston Road at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday for a report of an armed robbery.
Investigators said a lone clerk was on duty when a man entered the store with a handgun. The clerk was tied up in a back room before a second man entered.
The clerk was eventually able to get free and call police.
An undetermined amount of electronics were taken, according to police.
One of the men is described as black, about 6 feet 1 inch tall with a slim build and wearing a white shirt and shorts.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns