MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for information about a home invasion on the far east side early Wednesday morning.
Shortly after 5:30 a.m. Madison police officers responded to the 1300 block of South Thompson Drive for a report of a home invasion, according to a release.
Two unknown men forced their way into a home, and at least one handgun was shown during the robbery, police said. The two men stole cash and other personal property.
No one was injured in the incident, according to the release. The robbery remains under investigation.
Police said they do not have any description of the robbers, other than that one was wearing a mask.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry