MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for information about a home invasion on the far east side early Wednesday morning.
Shortly after 5:30 a.m. Madison police officers responded to the 1300 block of South Thompson Drive for a report of a home invasion, according to a release.
Two unknown men forced their way into a home, and at least one handgun was shown during the robbery, police said. The two men stole cash and other personal property.
No one was injured in the incident, according to the release. The robbery remains under investigation.
Police said they do not have any description of the robbers, other than that one was wearing a mask.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart