MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison bakeries have made the 101 Best Cupcakes in America list, according to a release.
The Daily Meal released the rankings Thursday with nationally-known and mom-and-pop shops both making the list.
Cupcakes-A-Go-Go in Madison is ranked 20th in the nation and Lucy Lou's Cupcakes in Mazomanie is ranked 87th.
Other Wisconsin bakeries making the list include Miss Julia's Bakeshop in Brookfield at No. 44 and Classy Girl Cupcakes in Milwaukee at No. 34.
The top five cupcakes places, according to the Daily Meal, are Fate Cakes in Columbus, Ohio; CamiCakes Cupcakes in Atlanta, Ga.; One Sweet Slice in Sandy, Utah; Pinkitzel Cupcakes and Candy in Oklahoma City, Okla.; and Pink Cake Box in Denville, N.J.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant