MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison bakeries have made the 101 Best Cupcakes in America list, according to a release.
The Daily Meal released the rankings Thursday with nationally-known and mom-and-pop shops both making the list.
Cupcakes-A-Go-Go in Madison is ranked 20th in the nation and Lucy Lou's Cupcakes in Mazomanie is ranked 87th.
Other Wisconsin bakeries making the list include Miss Julia's Bakeshop in Brookfield at No. 44 and Classy Girl Cupcakes in Milwaukee at No. 34.
The top five cupcakes places, according to the Daily Meal, are Fate Cakes in Columbus, Ohio; CamiCakes Cupcakes in Atlanta, Ga.; One Sweet Slice in Sandy, Utah; Pinkitzel Cupcakes and Candy in Oklahoma City, Okla.; and Pink Cake Box in Denville, N.J.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire