TOWN OF HERMAN, Wis. - Sheboygan County authorities said two cars have collided in the Town of Herman, killing two people.
The sheriff's office said the collision occurred Sunday about 4 p.m. Both people who died were in one vehicle.
The sheriff's office said Monday the victims were 71-year-old Margaret Lange of Sheboygan and 52-year-old Barbara Killey of Waukesha.
Sheriff's Lt. John Detienne said details are still being sorted out. But he said a car with a single occupant appears to have crossed the center line and collided with the other vehicle containing the two victims.
The single occupant wasn't injured.
Detienne said it's not immediately clear whether speed or alcohol was a factor.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns