SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Authorities say the mayor of Sheboygan Falls survived a highway crash that killed two others in Sheboygan County.
Sheriff's officials say 81-year-old Suzanne Jackson and 61-year-old Lew Handley, both of Plymouth, died at the scene of the crash on Highway 32 in the Town of Sheboygan Falls Sunday night.
Mayor Randy Meyer and his wife, Tammy Meyer, were injured. They were taken to St. Nicholas Hospital. Officials say their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The Wisconsin State Patrol is investigating.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash