SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Authorities say the mayor of Sheboygan Falls survived a highway crash that killed two others in Sheboygan County.
Sheriff's officials say 81-year-old Suzanne Jackson and 61-year-old Lew Handley, both of Plymouth, died at the scene of the crash on Highway 32 in the Town of Sheboygan Falls Sunday night.
Mayor Randy Meyer and his wife, Tammy Meyer, were injured. They were taken to St. Nicholas Hospital. Officials say their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The Wisconsin State Patrol is investigating.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed