SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Authorities say the mayor of Sheboygan Falls survived a highway crash that killed two others in Sheboygan County.
Sheriff's officials say 81-year-old Suzanne Jackson and 61-year-old Lew Handley, both of Plymouth, died at the scene of the crash on Highway 32 in the Town of Sheboygan Falls Sunday night.
Mayor Randy Meyer and his wife, Tammy Meyer, were injured. They were taken to St. Nicholas Hospital. Officials say their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The Wisconsin State Patrol is investigating.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say