SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Authorities say the mayor of Sheboygan Falls survived a highway crash that killed two others in Sheboygan County.
Sheriff's officials say 81-year-old Suzanne Jackson and 61-year-old Lew Handley, both of Plymouth, died at the scene of the crash on Highway 32 in the Town of Sheboygan Falls Sunday night.
Mayor Randy Meyer and his wife, Tammy Meyer, were injured. They were taken to St. Nicholas Hospital. Officials say their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The Wisconsin State Patrol is investigating.
- Driver nearly strikes state patrol car, charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say
- Police warn of kidnapping scam
- Driver injured in suspected OWI rollover, deputies say
- King holiday takes on added significance in age of Trump
- Man caught speeding suspected of 4th OWI, deputies say