TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - Two people were injured in a crash in the town of Dunn Tuesday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County Road B at White Oak Trail at 7:50 for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by Ruth Drage, 54, of Middleton, was traveling east on County Road B when an SUV driven by Danielle Waldvogel, 18, of Oregon, was traveling west and crossed the center line.
Drage had to be extricated, and both drivers were taken to hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries.
Waldvogel will be cited on suspicion of operating left of center.
Oregon Fire and EMS and Madison EMS assisted at the scene.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health