ADAMS, Wis. - Two people were injured in a disturbance that led to a stabbing in Adams Sunday night, according to a release.
Adams County Sheriff's Office deputies were dispatched around 5 p.m. on reports of a man passing out from being stabbed at an address on County Road M, authorities said.
Joshua McEvilla, 22, of Adams, was involved in a disturbance with Printice Williams, 44, of Friendship, according to the release. During the disturbance, Williams was stabbed with a knife.
Williams was transported by Curtis Ambulance to Moundview Memorial and then to St. Joseph's Hospital, deputies said. He is listed in stable condition. McEvilla was transported to Moundview Memorial for injuries he received during the disturbance.
McEvilla was taken to the Adams County Jail pending several charges, according to the release.
The incident remains under investigation.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire