TOWN OF HERMAN, Wis. - Two people were injured in a crash involving three semitrailers in Dodge County Wednesday morning, according to a release.
Crews responded to reports of a crash at the intersection of Highway 33 and Highway P in the town of Herman around 11:10 a.m., officials said.
A semitrailer driven by Michael R. Heeg, 34, of Heeg, was southbound on Highway P when it entered an intersection and hit another semitrailer that was westbound on Highway 33, investigators said. The crash caused a large roll of steel to come off the westbound trailer being driven by Eugene R. Miszewski, 62, of Milwaukee.
The third semitrailer, being driven Alexander Gross, 25, of rural Theresa, was eastbound when it hit the large roll of steel, officials said.
The roll of steel is estimated to weigh more than 25,000 pounds, according to the release.
Heeg was transported with minor injuries. Miszewski was initially believed to have no injuries but was later treated for a possible injury, officials said. Gross is listed in critical, but stable condition at Froedert Hospital.Highway 33 at Highway P, Dodge County
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief