BELOIT, Wis. - Two Beloit residents suffered stab wounds in an attempted homicide incident Tuesday night, police said.
Beloit police were dispatched to a residence in the 300 block of Short Street in the city of Beloit around 6:20 p.m. for a reported stabbing incident, according to a release.
When officers got to the residence, they found that 44-year-old Vicky Wilson had been stabbed in the hand, officials said. They also found Bobbie Wilson, 72, lying on a bed in a bedroom with multiple stab wounds.
The person who allegedly stabbed the two people, Luis Munoz, 33, came out of the residence and surrendered to law enforcement without incident, according to the release. He also had a cut on his hand.
Police said Munoz and the two stabbing victims lived together in the home.
All three involved were transported to Beloit Memorial Hospital for their injuries, officials said. Munoz has been arrested on charges of attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online