LANCASTER, Wis. - Two people were injured in two separate motorcycle crashes Saturday in Grant County, according to a release.
Just after 12 p.m. Phillip Neal, 44, of Dubuque, Iowa, was driving north on County Road VV 1.4 miles north of Closing Dam Road in the town of Cassville, deputies said. Neal then lost control of his 2007 Harley Davidson, went off the right side of the road into the ditch, and was thrown from the bike.
Neal was transported Grant Regional Health Center by Cassville EMS and later transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital, according to the release. Neal was not wearing a helmet.
Around 5:30 p.m. Grant County deputies were dispatched to Old Potosi Road near Aupperle Road in the town of South Lancaster for reports of a motorcycle crash, deputies said.
Ethan Yoose, 24, of Lancaster, was driving south on his 2013 Harley Davidson when he lost control going over a knoll and crashed into an embankment on the east side of the road, investigators said.
Yoose was injured and transported to GRHC by Lancaster EMS.27075096
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire