MANITOWOC, Wis. - Authorities said two people have died and five were injured in a two-vehicle crash early Sunday in eastern Wisconsin.
Manitowoc Police Capt. Jerry Zimney told WOMT-AM that one vehicle apparently ran a stop sign and T-boned the other vehicle.
Zimney said two of the three men in one car died, and the third was airlifted to a hospital. Four people were in the other car and all were taken to local hospitals.
Zimney said alcohol and speed are factors in the crash, which happened around 2:45 a.m. Sunday.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire