MANITOWOC, Wis. - Authorities said two people have died and five were injured in a two-vehicle crash early Sunday in eastern Wisconsin.
Manitowoc Police Capt. Jerry Zimney told WOMT-AM that one vehicle apparently ran a stop sign and T-boned the other vehicle.
Zimney said two of the three men in one car died, and the third was airlifted to a hospital. Four people were in the other car and all were taken to local hospitals.
Zimney said alcohol and speed are factors in the crash, which happened around 2:45 a.m. Sunday.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street