TOWN OF WATTERSTOWN, Wis. - Two children were in the car when a Muscoda woman suspected of drunken driving crashed the car Saturday night, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County C Road in the town of Watterstown at 10:15 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said the car driven by Donna Levins, 34, went off the road with two passengers under the age of 16 on board. Levins was taken to Gundersen Boscobel Area Health Care where she failed field sobriety tests. A preliminary breath test showed Levin's blood alcohol content to be more than three times the legal limit.
Levins was arrested on suspicion of third-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health