TOWN OF WATTERSTOWN, Wis. - Two children were in the car when a Muscoda woman suspected of drunken driving crashed the car Saturday night, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to County C Road in the town of Watterstown at 10:15 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said the car driven by Donna Levins, 34, went off the road with two passengers under the age of 16 on board. Levins was taken to Gundersen Boscobel Area Health Care where she failed field sobriety tests. A preliminary breath test showed Levin's blood alcohol content to be more than three times the legal limit.
Levins was arrested on suspicion of third-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief