MADISON. Wis. - Two Stoughton natives were arrested after an officer found heroin and needles in a car they were sitting in.
Travis J. Corrado and Carrie Lynn Bjordahl, both 33, were arrested after a Madison police officer decided to investigate the car they were in after watching Corrado run to a car and stay inside for a long period of time.
According to a report, the officer noticed Corrado run from a business in the 4200 block of East Washington Avenue to a nearby parked car, where he stayed for an extended period of time.
The officer decided to investigate the car and found both Corrado and Bjordahl inside. According to the report, Bjordahl was found wearing a tourniquet and with syringes.
Corrado was charged with possession of heroin and probation violation. Bjordahl was charged with possession of heroin.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry