MADISON, Wis. - Two men were arrested early Friday morning after police responded to a burglary on Madison's north side, according to a report from Madison police.
Nodell D. Graves, 22, and Tyree L. Garrett, 37, were arrested after officers responded to a burglary call on the 3700 block of W. Karstens.
According to the report, the two men had just fled the scene when officers arrived. Police used a partial license plate number to locate the vehicle on Northport Drive.
Officers stopped the vehicle and conducted a search. They found stolen property from the W. Karstens residence as well as two handguns and marijuana.
Graves is facing charges of burglary and felon on possession of a firearm. Garrett was charged with burglary and parole hold.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people