MADISON, Wis. - Two men were arrested early Friday morning after police responded to a burglary on Madison's north side, according to a report from Madison police.
Nodell D. Graves, 22, and Tyree L. Garrett, 37, were arrested after officers responded to a burglary call on the 3700 block of W. Karstens.
According to the report, the two men had just fled the scene when officers arrived. Police used a partial license plate number to locate the vehicle on Northport Drive.
Officers stopped the vehicle and conducted a search. They found stolen property from the W. Karstens residence as well as two handguns and marijuana.
Graves is facing charges of burglary and felon on possession of a firearm. Garrett was charged with burglary and parole hold.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles