MADISON, Wis. - Two men were arrested early Friday morning after police responded to a burglary on Madison's north side, according to a report from Madison police.
Nodell D. Graves, 22, and Tyree L. Garrett, 37, were arrested after officers responded to a burglary call on the 3700 block of W. Karstens.
According to the report, the two men had just fled the scene when officers arrived. Police used a partial license plate number to locate the vehicle on Northport Drive.
Officers stopped the vehicle and conducted a search. They found stolen property from the W. Karstens residence as well as two handguns and marijuana.
Graves is facing charges of burglary and felon on possession of a firearm. Garrett was charged with burglary and parole hold.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US