BELOIT, Wis. - Two Beloit residents were arrested during a search warrant of their residence that found drugs, drug paraphernalia and firearms, according to a release.
The Rock County Sheriff's SWAT team executed a warrant at a residence in the 1000 block of Summit Avenue Tuesday, officials said. Crews found THC, drug paraphernalia, ammunition and two firearms; a shotgun and a 9 mm handgun.
Michael O. Joseph, 32, was arrested on charges of two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Corrinne M. Winscom, 31, was arrested on charges of possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Joseph is scheduled to appear in court Friday, officials said. Winscom is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 7.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms