BELOIT, Wis. - Two Beloit residents were arrested during a search warrant of their residence that found drugs, drug paraphernalia and firearms, according to a release.
The Rock County Sheriff's SWAT team executed a warrant at a residence in the 1000 block of Summit Avenue Tuesday, officials said. Crews found THC, drug paraphernalia, ammunition and two firearms; a shotgun and a 9 mm handgun.
Michael O. Joseph, 32, was arrested on charges of two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Corrinne M. Winscom, 31, was arrested on charges of possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Joseph is scheduled to appear in court Friday, officials said. Winscom is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 7.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing