CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials said two people were arrested after a report of shots fired at near a tavern in the village of Cassville Saturday.
In a news release, Cassville police Chief Brent McDonald said officers responded to a report of gunfire behind the Silver Spigot Saloon at 2:37 a.m.
Officers found drug paraphernalia and a shell casing in the beer garden area behind the tavern, according to the report.
Cory Michael Conn, of Cassville, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested, McDonald said. Officers found a handgun, but the report did not say where it was located.
No one was injured, police said. The Grant County Sheriff's Department, and Potosi and Lancaster police assisted in the investigation, McDonald said.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash