CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials said two people were arrested after a report of shots fired at near a tavern in the village of Cassville Saturday.
In a news release, Cassville police Chief Brent McDonald said officers responded to a report of gunfire behind the Silver Spigot Saloon at 2:37 a.m.
Officers found drug paraphernalia and a shell casing in the beer garden area behind the tavern, according to the report.
Cory Michael Conn, of Cassville, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested, McDonald said. Officers found a handgun, but the report did not say where it was located.
No one was injured, police said. The Grant County Sheriff's Department, and Potosi and Lancaster police assisted in the investigation, McDonald said.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says