CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials said two people were arrested after a report of shots fired at near a tavern in the village of Cassville Saturday.
In a news release, Cassville police Chief Brent McDonald said officers responded to a report of gunfire behind the Silver Spigot Saloon at 2:37 a.m.
Officers found drug paraphernalia and a shell casing in the beer garden area behind the tavern, according to the report.
Cory Michael Conn, of Cassville, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested, McDonald said. Officers found a handgun, but the report did not say where it was located.
No one was injured, police said. The Grant County Sheriff's Department, and Potosi and Lancaster police assisted in the investigation, McDonald said.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program