CASSVILLE, Wis. - Officials said two people were arrested after a report of shots fired at near a tavern in the village of Cassville Saturday.
In a news release, Cassville police Chief Brent McDonald said officers responded to a report of gunfire behind the Silver Spigot Saloon at 2:37 a.m.
Officers found drug paraphernalia and a shell casing in the beer garden area behind the tavern, according to the report.
Cory Michael Conn, of Cassville, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested, McDonald said. Officers found a handgun, but the report did not say where it was located.
No one was injured, police said. The Grant County Sheriff's Department, and Potosi and Lancaster police assisted in the investigation, McDonald said.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land