MADISON, Wis. - Officers arrested two men after a traffic stop led to a foot chase, according to a release.
Officers observed a vehicle that did not have its headlights on while driving down Odana Road, according to the release.
Officials said the vehicle fled a short distance and crashed near Berkshire and Chapel Hill roads.
Wali J. Ali, 18, the driver, fled the scene on foot and was later apprehended after a foot pursuit, according to the release.
Officials said the passenger, Marcus A. McGee, 19, remained at the scene.
Ali was arrested on charges of eluding arrest, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and obstructing/resisting arrest.
McGee was arrested on charges of bail jumping and possession with intent to deliver marijuana.Madison crime map
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts