MADISON, Wis. - Officers arrested two men after a traffic stop led to a foot chase, according to a release.
Officers observed a vehicle that did not have its headlights on while driving down Odana Road, according to the release.
Officials said the vehicle fled a short distance and crashed near Berkshire and Chapel Hill roads.
Wali J. Ali, 18, the driver, fled the scene on foot and was later apprehended after a foot pursuit, according to the release.
Officials said the passenger, Marcus A. McGee, 19, remained at the scene.
Ali was arrested on charges of eluding arrest, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and obstructing/resisting arrest.
McGee was arrested on charges of bail jumping and possession with intent to deliver marijuana.Madison crime map
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- State plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery