MADISON, Wis. - Two of the six suspects connected to last month's violent home invasion were back in court Tuesday morning.
Kristopher Hughes faces eight felonies, including first-degree sexual assault and armed robbery.
The 20-year-old waived his right to a preliminary hearing and the court entered a not guilty plea.
He's being held on a $50,000 bond.
Demarco Mallit also entered a not guilty plea. He's accused of two felonies, including attempting to conceal items taken during the robbery and harboring a felon.
After three Madison police officers testified, a judge determined there is enough evidence for Mallit to stand trial.
The other four suspects allegedly involved in the home invasion were in court last week.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota