A U. S. District Court judge's Friday's ruling putting same-sex marriages on hold leaves questions regarding the legality of the more than 500 marriages between gay couples that took place in the state in the last week. Velena Jones reports.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI