BARABOO, Wis. - An 18-year-old Spring Green woman faces prison time for allegedly sexually assaulting two teenagers she regularly had contact with over multiple years, according to a criminal complaint.
Amberlyn Higgins has been charged with two counts of repeated sexual assault of a child.
According to the complaint, Higgins sexually assaulted a teenage girl for seven years, and would let a man she had a relationship with watch the incidents on Skype.
Higgins also allegedly sexually assaulted a teenage boy and bribed him by saying she would buy him ice cream or food and give him money, according to the complaint.
Higgins admitted to police she sexually assaulted the girl more than 100 times and sexually assaulted the boy for a couple of years, according to the complaint. Higgins told police the incidents happened every day.
Bond has been set at $10,000 for Higgins, and she cannot have contact with anyone involved in the incidents or with any child under the age of 18.
If convicted, Higgins faces up to 80 years in prison, a $200,000 fine or both. She will be back in court Aug. 15.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park