BARABOO, Wis. - An 18-year-old Spring Green woman faces prison time for allegedly sexually assaulting two teenagers she regularly had contact with over multiple years, according to a criminal complaint.
Amberlyn Higgins has been charged with two counts of repeated sexual assault of a child.
According to the complaint, Higgins sexually assaulted a teenage girl for seven years, and would let a man she had a relationship with watch the incidents on Skype.
Higgins also allegedly sexually assaulted a teenage boy and bribed him by saying she would buy him ice cream or food and give him money, according to the complaint.
Higgins admitted to police she sexually assaulted the girl more than 100 times and sexually assaulted the boy for a couple of years, according to the complaint. Higgins told police the incidents happened every day.
Bond has been set at $10,000 for Higgins, and she cannot have contact with anyone involved in the incidents or with any child under the age of 18.
If convicted, Higgins faces up to 80 years in prison, a $200,000 fine or both. She will be back in court Aug. 15.
- Middleton man reported missing more than 5 weeks, police say
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children
- Retired solider to challenge Kind for House seat
- ATV operator killed in collision with bear
- Police ask for help finding attacker who told woman 'I put hands on women,' broke her jaw
- Thief drives into Cross Plains gun shop, steals multiple firearms, sheriff says