MANITOWOC, Wis. - A 16-year-old boy was killed when he missed a stop sign and collided with a milk tanker truck in Manitowoc County.
The State Patrol said the crash happened on Highway J near Reedsville Monday afternoon.
Authorities identified the boy who died as Kollin Heimke of Brillion.
WOMT radio said the driver of the milk tanker was injured and taken to Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns