BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man is accused of driving drunk with a 16-month-old in his car, according to a release from Beloit police.
Police and an officer spotted a car commit a traffic violation resulting in a crash at 7:30 p.m. Thursday and stopped the car.
Kenneth Payne Sr., 61, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated with a passenger under 16 years of age and on warrants for obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct. He was also cited to failure to follow indicated turn and operating a vehicle without insurance.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls