BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man is accused of driving drunk with a 16-month-old in his car, according to a release from Beloit police.
Police and an officer spotted a car commit a traffic violation resulting in a crash at 7:30 p.m. Thursday and stopped the car.
Kenneth Payne Sr., 61, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated with a passenger under 16 years of age and on warrants for obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct. He was also cited to failure to follow indicated turn and operating a vehicle without insurance.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists