EDGERTON, Wis. - A fire at a residential home in Edgerton has kept firefighters for many different departments busy Friday.
The fire at the residential home in the 200 block of Albion Street was reported just after 2 a.m. Friday.
Firefighters from 15 different departments have responded to battle the blaze, according to the Rock County Communications Center.
Everyone inside the home got out safely, according to a dispatcher. No firefighters have been injured so far in battling the blaze.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say