MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old Madison boy was sent to the hospital after he was struck by a car Wednesday morning.
Police said the boy pedaled through a red light at the intersection of Wingra Drive and South Park Street shortly after 8 a.m.
The boy is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say