MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old Madison boy was sent to the hospital after he was struck by a car Wednesday morning.
Police said the boy pedaled through a red light at the intersection of Wingra Drive and South Park Street shortly after 8 a.m.
The boy is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap