Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is living in virtual isolation at the Federal Medical Center in Devens, Mass. He is being held with special administrative restrictions reserved for terrorism suspects. It prevents him from having contact with others held in the facility.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones