MADISON, Wis. - A 13-year-old boy was arrested for reportedly pointing what turned out to be a pellet gun at a group of teenagers Tuesday night, Madison police said.
The 13-year-old pointed the pellet gun at a 15-year-old and 17-year-old around 7 p.m. in the 1500 block of Troy Drive, according to a release.
The 13-year-old was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center after being arrested for disorderly conduct while armed, police said. He was also cited for possessing a pellet gun.
- DHS: Wisconsinites hit hard by flu bug this year
- Powerball jackpot hits more than $403 million
- Woman parks in downtown Madison, returns to find car on fire
- Officials: Impaired driver struck multiple cars, arrested for 4th OWI
- Kentucky shooting suspect thought to be headed to Wis. now in custody
- GOP leader Fitzgerald introduces bill to relax well regulations