MADISON, Wis. - A 13-year-old boy was arrested for reportedly pointing what turned out to be a pellet gun at a group of teenagers Tuesday night, Madison police said.
The 13-year-old pointed the pellet gun at a 15-year-old and 17-year-old around 7 p.m. in the 1500 block of Troy Drive, according to a release.
The 13-year-old was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center after being arrested for disorderly conduct while armed, police said. He was also cited for possessing a pellet gun.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick