LAKE DELTON, Wis. - More than a dozen people were injured in a crash in Lake Delton involving a Wisconsin Army Duck land-and-water vehicle Saturday, officials say.
Lake Delton police were called to County Road A just before 2:30 p.m. after a pickup truck and the Army Duck collided. Twenty-four passengers were on board the land-and-water vehicle, and two were in the truck at the time of the crash.
Thirteen people were taken to the hospital for treatment, however none of the injuries were life-threatening, police said.
The crash is still being investigated by Lake Delton police. Officer said the truck may have crossed the center line and hit the Duck.
County Road A was closed to traffic for approximately 2 hours for the crash investigation Saturday.
Names of those involved are being withheld until the investigation is complete.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart