TOWN OF CLYMAN, Wis. - A Dodge County barn containing a heating and cooling business was destroyed by fire Wednesday night, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Firefighters were dispatched to W5833 Sun Road in the town of Clyman at 9:39 p.m. for a report of a fully involved barn fire.
There were no animals in the barn at the time of the fire.
The business is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
Firefighters from Reeseville, Lowell, Watertown, Beaver Dam, Horicon, Juneau, Hustisford, Lebanon, Ixonia, Woodland and Neosho assisted at the scene. Crews were at the scene until 1:30 a.m.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'