TOWN OF CLYMAN, Wis. - A Dodge County barn containing a heating and cooling business was destroyed by fire Wednesday night, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Firefighters were dispatched to W5833 Sun Road in the town of Clyman at 9:39 p.m. for a report of a fully involved barn fire.
There were no animals in the barn at the time of the fire.
The business is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
Firefighters from Reeseville, Lowell, Watertown, Beaver Dam, Horicon, Juneau, Hustisford, Lebanon, Ixonia, Woodland and Neosho assisted at the scene. Crews were at the scene until 1:30 a.m.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash