MADISON, Wis. - Over 1,000 eggs will be waiting for egg hunters to find them at a secret location near South Towne Mall Saturday night.
Madison School and Community Recreation will be holding a Flashlight Egg Hunt for youth ages 11 to 14 starting at 7:30 p.m., according to a release.
Each participant will get a small treat bag, and a few participants will find one of the 30 eggs with a lucky prize in it, organizers said. Participants should bring a flashlight and a bag to collect their eggs.
The event is held rain or moonshine, according to the release. Adults are not allowed to hunt for eggs, and only registered participants will be told where the secret location is.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two