MADISON, Wis. - A Madison boy was robbed for his iPhone while walking crossing and Hammersley Road and Whitney Way.
The 10-year-old boy told police he was crossing the street when a car pulled up next to him.
According to a report from Madison police, the boy said a black man in his late teens to early 20s jumped out of the car and ran to the boy.
The man proceeded to struggle with the boy for his iPhone and eventually stole it. He then got back in a two or four-door white vehicle being driven by another black man, according to the report.
The robber is described as a not wearing a shirt but the boy told police he had a buzzed hair cut, a mustache and a tattoo of "squiggly line" on his chest.
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two