A 1-year-old boy has died after he was run over on a driveway in Saratoga.
The boy died Saturday afternoon at Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield after being run over earlier in the day, Wood County Sheriff's Lt. Quentin Ellis told the Wausau Daily Herald.
The boy's name wasn't released and his death was still being investigated, Ellis said.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry