A 1-year-old boy has died after he was run over on a driveway in Saratoga.
The boy died Saturday afternoon at Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield after being run over earlier in the day, Wood County Sheriff's Lt. Quentin Ellis told the Wausau Daily Herald.
The boy's name wasn't released and his death was still being investigated, Ellis said.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms