TOWN OF BURKE, Wis. - Officials responded to a two-vehicle crash on northbound Highway 51 just east of Interstate 39/90 in the town of Burke Monday morning.
Officials said the call came in a 9:32 a.m. and MedFlight was at the scene.
A Doge pick-up truck was traveling northbound, went into reverse and struck the front end of a Chevrolet Silverado pick-up truck, according to a release.
The driver of the Dodge, Charles Cotton, 46, of DeForest, was transported by MedFlight with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials said Jamie Tjugum, 47, of Madison, was the driver of the Silverado, and his 11-year-old son was a passenger. Both Tjugum and his son were treated at the scene and released.
The cause of the vehicle going into reverse is being investigated, according to the release.
All Highway 51 northbound lanes were closed to traffic.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns