TOWN OF BURKE, Wis. - Officials responded to a two-vehicle crash on northbound Highway 51 just east of Interstate 39/90 in the town of Burke Monday morning.
Officials said the call came in a 9:32 a.m. and MedFlight was at the scene.
A Doge pick-up truck was traveling northbound, went into reverse and struck the front end of a Chevrolet Silverado pick-up truck, according to a release.
The driver of the Dodge, Charles Cotton, 46, of DeForest, was transported by MedFlight with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials said Jamie Tjugum, 47, of Madison, was the driver of the Silverado, and his 11-year-old son was a passenger. Both Tjugum and his son were treated at the scene and released.
The cause of the vehicle going into reverse is being investigated, according to the release.
All Highway 51 northbound lanes were closed to traffic.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school buses cancel routes because of slippery routes
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say