MADISON, Wis. - One person has life-threatening injuries after being ejected during a rollover crash in the Town of Beaver Dam.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office reports a call came in around 2:30 p.m. Sunday for a single vehicle rollover crash with injuries. Deputies were dispatched to South Highway 33 at Fabisch Road.
The Sheriff's Office reports the vehicle was traveling westbound on Highway 33, when it went into a ditch at Fabisch Road and rolled. One occupant was ejected from the vehicle and was flown to UW Hospital by med flight. The other two occupants were sent to Beaver Dam Community Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies are investigating the crash.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says