MADISON, Wis. - One person has life-threatening injuries after being ejected during a rollover crash in the Town of Beaver Dam.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office reports a call came in around 2:30 p.m. Sunday for a single vehicle rollover crash with injuries. Deputies were dispatched to South Highway 33 at Fabisch Road.
The Sheriff's Office reports the vehicle was traveling westbound on Highway 33, when it went into a ditch at Fabisch Road and rolled. One occupant was ejected from the vehicle and was flown to UW Hospital by med flight. The other two occupants were sent to Beaver Dam Community Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies are investigating the crash.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land