COON VALLEY, Wis. - Authorities said one person has died in a mobile home fire in Vernon County.
Sheriff's officials said 76-year-old George Faber was killed Monday when the blaze swept his home in Coon Valley, a small village about 10 miles southeast of La Crosse.
Lt. Scott Bjerkos told WXOW-TV investigators are focusing on an electrical heater as a possible source of the fire.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested