MADISON, Wis. - One of the men charged in connection with a home invasion and sexual assault on Madison's east side entered a plea deal Wednesday.
Deandrae Mayweathers pleaded no contest to two felony armed robbery counts for the February incident in which a Madison couple was robbed and a pregnant woman was sexually assaulted.
Another co-defendant will enter a plea later this week.
Trials for the other four suspects start next month.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say