MADISON, Wis. - One of the men charged in connection with a home invasion and sexual assault on Madison's east side entered a plea deal Wednesday.
Deandrae Mayweathers pleaded no contest to two felony armed robbery counts for the February incident in which a Madison couple was robbed and a pregnant woman was sexually assaulted.
Another co-defendant will enter a plea later this week.
Trials for the other four suspects start next month.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns