MADISON, Wis. - One of the men charged in connection with a home invasion and sexual assault on Madison's east side entered a plea deal Wednesday.
Deandrae Mayweathers pleaded no contest to two felony armed robbery counts for the February incident in which a Madison couple was robbed and a pregnant woman was sexually assaulted.
Another co-defendant will enter a plea later this week.
Trials for the other four suspects start next month.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood