TOWN OF ASHFORD, Wis. - The Fond du Lac County Sheriff's Office said one person was killed and several were injured when a teenager backed a vehicle into a shed.
Three people were taken to St. Agnes Hospital with non-life threatening injuries after the crash, which happened just before 8 p.m. Saturday in the Town of Ashford.
A statement from the sheriff's office Sunday said the 17-year-old driver was backing up in an effort to leave the property when he crashed into the shed, striking several people gathered inside. One of them died at the scene. The driver was not injured and it wasn't immediately clear if he'll face charges.
Names of the victims have not been released.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK