MADISON, Wis. - Officials have identified a man who was killed in a three-vehicle crash early Saturday morning.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said Evan J. Dewan, 24, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
Madison fire officials said they responded to the three-vehicle crash at John Nolen Drive and Lakeside Street at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three other people were injured in the crash and were transported to Madison hospitals.
Firefighters used extrication equipment to gain access to the damaged vehicles and safely remove the injured occupants.
Madison police said the cause of the crash is currently under investigation.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say