MADISON, Wis. - Officials have identified a man who was killed in a three-vehicle crash early Saturday morning.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said Evan J. Dewan, 24, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
Madison fire officials said they responded to the three-vehicle crash at John Nolen Drive and Lakeside Street at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
Three other people were injured in the crash and were transported to Madison hospitals.
Firefighters used extrication equipment to gain access to the damaged vehicles and safely remove the injured occupants.
Madison police said the cause of the crash is currently under investigation.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street