LAKE DELTON, Wis. - One person was killed and another injured in a crash along westbound Interstate 90 between Portage and Lake Delton, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The crash was reported at 6:25 a.m. Wednesday at mile marker 98.
Investigators said the driver, Peter J. Miller, 58, of Racine, drove into the median for unknown reasons, over-corrected and lost control. The car crossed both westbound lanes, went into the right ditch, rolled over and landed on its left side.
Miller was extricated from the car, according to the release.
Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton EMS and the Lake Delton Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK