TOWN OF WATTERSTOWN, Wis. - A 75-year-old woman died and a 16-year-old was injured in a two-vehicle crash in Grant County Friday afternoon, officials said.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office responded to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 133 at Kinney Lane in the town of Watterstown Friday around 4:20 p.m., according to a release.
Derek Harris, 16, of Fennimore, was driving a Ford Ranger west on Highway 133, and Iris Wagner, 75, of Blue River, was driving a Buick Regal east on Highway 133, investigators said. Details on the crash have not been released.
Haris extricated from his vehicle and transported to Gunderson-Boscobel Area Health Care and later taken by Med Flight to UW Hospital, according to the release. The Wagner was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime