TOWN OF CLARNO, Wis. - One person was injured in a two-vehicle crash south of Monroe on Thursday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Department.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the intersection of Clarno and Melvin roads in the town of Clarno around 2:15 p.m. for reports of a motor vehicle crash, officials said.
Terrance B. Hanna, 62, of Monroe, was stopped at the stop sign on Melvin Road at Clarno Road, investigators said. Hanna then drove forward into the path of a vehicle driving north on Clarno Road driven by Lynne N. Kubly, 76, of Monroe.
Kubly was transported by Monroe EMS to the Monroe Clinic Emergency Room for injuries she sustained in the crash, according to the release. She was wearing her seat belt at the time of the crash.
Hanna was not injured, and was also wearing his seat belt, officials said. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage and were towed from the scene.
No citations have been issued because the investigation is still ongoing, deputies said.Clarno and Melvin roads, Green County
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors2
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head