TOWN OF CLARNO, Wis. - One person was injured in a two-vehicle crash south of Monroe on Thursday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Department.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the intersection of Clarno and Melvin roads in the town of Clarno around 2:15 p.m. for reports of a motor vehicle crash, officials said.
Terrance B. Hanna, 62, of Monroe, was stopped at the stop sign on Melvin Road at Clarno Road, investigators said. Hanna then drove forward into the path of a vehicle driving north on Clarno Road driven by Lynne N. Kubly, 76, of Monroe.
Kubly was transported by Monroe EMS to the Monroe Clinic Emergency Room for injuries she sustained in the crash, according to the release. She was wearing her seat belt at the time of the crash.
Hanna was not injured, and was also wearing his seat belt, officials said. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage and were towed from the scene.
No citations have been issued because the investigation is still ongoing, deputies said.Clarno and Melvin roads, Green County
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend