MADISON, Wis. - A driver suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a three-vehicle crash Tuesday afternoon on Verona Road, according to a release.
Police said three vehicles in the northbound lanes of Verona Road near Atticus Way were involved in the crash around 1:35 p.m.
A semitrailer was stopped in traffic with a van stopped behind it, investigators said. A second semitrailer rear-ended the van and pushed it into the first semitrailer.
The driver of the van was pinned inside the vehicle and had to be extricated, according to the release.
Northbound lanes of Verona Road were closed just south of the Beltline for two hours, causing traffic to back up and be diverted.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer