SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Police say a woman has been seriously injured after falling from a second-story porch in Sheboygan.
Another woman suspected of causing her to fall has been arrested.
The incident happened about 11 p.m. Sunday. A 43-year-old Grafton woman suffered internal injuries in the fall. She's being treated at a Green Bay hospital. A 38-year-old Sheboygan woman is in custody.
Police say alcohol was a factor in the incident.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire