SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Police say a woman has been seriously injured after falling from a second-story porch in Sheboygan.
Another woman suspected of causing her to fall has been arrested.
The incident happened about 11 p.m. Sunday. A 43-year-old Grafton woman suffered internal injuries in the fall. She's being treated at a Green Bay hospital. A 38-year-old Sheboygan woman is in custody.
Police say alcohol was a factor in the incident.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement