SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Police say a woman has been seriously injured after falling from a second-story porch in Sheboygan.
Another woman suspected of causing her to fall has been arrested.
The incident happened about 11 p.m. Sunday. A 43-year-old Grafton woman suffered internal injuries in the fall. She's being treated at a Green Bay hospital. A 38-year-old Sheboygan woman is in custody.
Police say alcohol was a factor in the incident.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases