ELCHO, Wis. - Authorities said a passenger was injured when a plane crashed near Elcho in northeastern Wisconsin.
The Langlade County Sheriff's Department said the single-engine plane lost power around 1 p.m. Sunday. The pilot was forced to make an emergency landing in a field about a mile southeast of Elcho.
Two people were aboard including the pilot. The passenger was taken to Rhinelander Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The pilot was not injured.
WSAW-TV reported the Federal Aviation Administration will investigate.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids