CROSS PLAINS, Wis. - One person was taken to the hospital Saturday after authorities were called for a reported gas leak.
Cross Plains police and fire departments responded to the 2700 block of Pleasant View Lane at around 6 p.m.
Madison Gas & Electric shut off the gas at the single-family home. The company reported the situation was stabilized at around 7:30 p.m.
Cross Plains police said one person was transported to the hospital, but declined to give further information on the victim.
Police said they are still investigating the source of the reported leak.
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire