MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a driver died after his car slammed into a tree, and his two teenage passengers are in critical condition.
Police say the crash happened Saturday about 8:30 p.m. The 32-year-old driver was speeding when he lost control and hit a tree. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passengers were an 18-year-old man and a female listed as being about 18 years old. They remain hospitalized.
No other information was immediately released.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees