MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a driver died after his car slammed into a tree, and his two teenage passengers are in critical condition.
Police say the crash happened Saturday about 8:30 p.m. The 32-year-old driver was speeding when he lost control and hit a tree. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passengers were an 18-year-old man and a female listed as being about 18 years old. They remain hospitalized.
No other information was immediately released.
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff
- Twin lion cubs born at Dane County zoo to debut next month
- Evelyn A. Price
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day